Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,267 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.095 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,262 (3,893TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)