Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,882 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.898 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,316 (3,855TL) in Ankara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)