Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,323 (€1,583) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (43 minutes ago)