Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.625 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,086元 (€1,716) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Neuchatel costs CHF 0.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)