Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00584 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,376 (₩1,433,731) in Andong.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 2 hours ago)