Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00603 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,701 (₩1,608,831) in Andong.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)