Cost of living in Andong, South Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00607 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andong (South Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,575 (₩2,567,752) in Andong.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)