Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09759 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,847 (₨70,155) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)