Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10298 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,577 (₨131,849) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)