Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09440 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,184元 (₨86,700) in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)