Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.857 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,186元 (R$ 4,407) in Ananindeua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)