Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.687 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,841 (Bs 23,054) in Anaco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)