Cost of living in Anaco, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Anaco has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Anaco.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anaco (Venezuela) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,847 (Bs 93,406,463) in Anaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (20 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)