Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,291 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.555 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 84% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,490 (€2,315) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)