Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,232 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.838 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 91% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,437 (€2,097) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)