Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.626 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 94% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,277 (€2,266) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$850 (about 1 hour ago)