Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,207 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.712 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 97% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,968 (€4,145) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)