Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.467 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 92% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,954 (€4,012) in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (25 minutes ago)