Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10397 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,893 (₨75,915) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (40 minutes ago)