Cost of living in Amritsar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10054 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amritsar (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,642 (₨105,841) in Amritsar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (44 minutes ago)