Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09503 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,655 (₨91,071) in Amravati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)