Cost of living in Amravati, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10510 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amravati (India) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,464 (₨80,534) in Amravati to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (41 minutes ago)