Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.00020 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,956 (﷼ 35,421,798) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)