Cost of living in Amol, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amol (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,508 (﷼ 42,821,859) in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (38 minutes ago)