Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.699 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,480 (Dinar 2,112) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)