Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,300 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.710 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,011 (Dinar 2,164) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)