Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.639 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,965 (Dinar 1,138) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (44 minutes ago)