Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,137 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.724 CNY / JOD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,547元 (Dinar 1,496) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (21 minutes ago)