Cost of living in Amiens, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.467 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amiens (France) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,228 (€2,843) in Amiens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)