Cost of living in Amiens, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.286 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amiens (France) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,640 (€3,107) in Amiens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)