Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.866 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,645 ($3,735) in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)