Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.399 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amarillo, Texas (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,409 ($2,095) in Amarillo, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)