Cost of living in Alytus, Lithuania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.504 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alytus (Lithuania) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,307 (€974) in Alytus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)