Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10070 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,208 (₨61,647) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $26,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 2 hours ago)