Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09449 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,471元 (₨68,476) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Salvador costs R$ 9 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)