Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10121 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,577 (₨104,511) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (27 minutes ago)