Cost of living comparison between Alwar, India and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10146 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,938 (₨107,806) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)