Cost of living in Alwar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09815 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alwar (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,762 (₨58,706) in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)