Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 74% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元2,486 (Bs 26,244,615) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)