Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 74% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元2,234 (Bs 39,903,361) in Alto Barinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)