Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02286 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,489元 (283,828 Bs.S.) in Alto Barinas.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Jadid costs 10 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $430 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs 1,000 Bs.S. (30 minutes ago)