Cost of living in Alto Barinas, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Alto Barinas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Alto Barinas.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alto Barinas (Venezuela) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,259 (Bs 19,949) in Alto Barinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)