Cost of living in Alor Star, Malaysia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.630 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alor Star (Malaysia) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,397元 (RM4,538) in Alor Star.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)