Cost of living in Almería, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.017 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,861元 (€1,355) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)