Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 417 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01913 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,323 (330,462 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)