Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01927 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,337 (328,884 KZT) in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €895 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (about 2 hours ago)