Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01863 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,412元 (451,632 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)