Cost of living in Aligarh, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10407 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aligarh (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,637 (₨73,380) in Aligarh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)