Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06262 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,834 (220,911 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (39 minutes ago)