Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 513 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05628 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,329元 (147,984 Dinar) in Algiers.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)