Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 577 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05784 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,385 (144,968 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)