Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 784 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05544 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,293 (149,595 Dinar) in Algiers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (about 1 hour ago)