Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,878 (€2,294) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (34 minutes ago)