Cost of living comparison between Algeciras, Spain and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.381 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,128 (€2,185) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 120,000 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)