Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.625 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,762元 (€1,411) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bari costs €1.19 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Neuchatel costs CHF 0.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €429 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)