Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.504 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,364 (€1,381) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (36 minutes ago)