Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 378 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38158 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 42% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,368 (E£ 24,550) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)