Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38483 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,555元 (E£ 17,033) in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)