Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38600 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,296 (E£ 16,312) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)