Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38590 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,529元 (E£ 16,919) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 11,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £4.49 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (44 minutes ago)