Cost of living in Alchevs'k, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.25328 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alchevs'k (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,649 (49,940₴) in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)