Cost of living in Alchevs'k, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.22197 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alchevs'k (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,044 (36,240₴) in Alchevs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)