Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.831 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,480 (AU$2,170) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)