Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.939 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,043元 (AU$2,844) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)