Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.282 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,927 (AU$4,152) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)