Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.976 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,996 (AU$2,411) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £2,258 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)