Cost of living in Albury, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.787 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albury (Australia) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,945 (AU$2,496) in Albury to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)