Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.761 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,838元 ($2,195) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)