Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 262 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.912 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,210元 ($2,345) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)