Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.630 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,549 ($2,194) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)