Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,425 ($3,551) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)