Cost of living in Albany, New York, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.912 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albany, New York (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,191元 ($2,198) in Albany, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)