Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,380 (€1,202) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (33 minutes ago)