Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.796 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,291 (€1,320) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (42 minutes ago)