Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.881 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,718 (€1,106) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (34 minutes ago)