Cost of living in Alanya, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alanya (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,707 (5,874TL) in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (39 minutes ago)