Cost of living in Al Mukalla, Yemen compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02652 CNY / YER
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mukalla (Yemen) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,398 (392,094 ﷼) in Al Mukalla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)