Cost of living in Al Mukalla, Yemen compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02774 CNY / YER *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mukalla (Yemen) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,596元 (454,115 ﷼) in Al Mukalla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)