Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.734 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 84% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,015 (﷼ 10,390) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (30 minutes ago)