Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.827 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 100% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,050 (﷼ 16,444) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)