Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.841 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 87% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,998元 (﷼ 9,774) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dhaka costs Taka 60,000 (25 minutes ago)