Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.755 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 89% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,337 (﷼ 8,741) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)