Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.887 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,162 (3,307 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (27 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (30 minutes ago)