Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.895 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,121 (1,863 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)