Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.780 CNY / LYD *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,186 (2,131 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (28 minutes ago)