Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.35270 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,070 (20,045 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)