Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.070 CNY / SDG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,517 (12,638 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)