Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.025 CNY / SDG
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,062 (7,864 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (26 minutes ago)