Cost of living in Al-Fashir, Sudan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.002 CNY / SDG *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al-Fashir (Sudan) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,776 (7,764 Pound) in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)