Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00583 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,408 (1,442,872 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (40 minutes ago)