Cost of living in Al `Amarah, Iraq compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00540 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al `Amarah (Iraq) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,274 (1,533,020 Dinar) in Al `Amarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)