Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.767 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,146 (Dirham 7,439) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (about 1 hour ago)