Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.835 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,399元 (Dirham 7,302) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Los Angeles, California costs $200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)