Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.887 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,461元 (Dirham 7,135) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)