Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.867 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 51% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,556 (Dirham 7,261) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)