Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01866 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,923元 (746,239 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$150 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jalandhar costs ₨35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)