Cost of living in Akure, Nigeria vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01890 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akure (Nigeria) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,003元 (793,774 ₦) in Akure to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)