Cost of living in Akron, Ohio, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.670 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akron, Ohio (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,503 ($2,024) in Akron, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (about 1 hour ago)