Cost of living in Akita, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06091 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Akita (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,357 (¥334,226) in Akita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £2,580 (27 minutes ago)