Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09432 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,396元 (₨89,016) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 700 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)