Cost of living in Ajmer, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09725 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ajmer (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,344 (₨75,518) in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)