Cost of living in Aizawl, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09855 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aizawl (India) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,780 (₨68,798) in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)