Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06258 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,150 (242,073 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (22 minutes ago)