Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05839 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,238元 (141,070 Dinar) in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)