Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00014 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,295 (﷼ 43,825,756) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Moncton costs C$1.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)