Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09828 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 38% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,967 (₨60,712) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)