Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 593 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10510 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 40% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,348 (₨50,888) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)