Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 792 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09579 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 45% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,494 (₨46,918) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)