Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33885 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,982 (Mex$ 20,604) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Udine costs €29 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kochi costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)