Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35370 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,097元 (Mex$ 22,891) in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $2,435 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,271 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 220 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)