Cost of living in Aguascalientes, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 285 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36809 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguascalientes (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,366元 (Mex$ 20,011) in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)