Cost of living comparison between Aguadilla, Puerto Rico and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.778 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,063 ($3,845) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)