Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,110 ($3,793) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)