Cost of living in Aguadilla, Puerto Rico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.712 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aguadilla (Puerto Rico) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,881元 ($1,621) in Aguadilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,863 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Islamabad costs ₨1,500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (about 1 hour ago)