Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.731 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,508元 (10,266 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orël costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ananindeua costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)