Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.694 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,081 (21,735 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)