Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.722 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,701 (10,669 Dirham) in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)