Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.891 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,941 (7,371TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)