Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.296 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,480元 (4,999TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)