Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,735元 (4,687TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Thanjavur costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 27,200 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)