Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.876 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,064 (3,767TL) in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)